- How much will my child’s scholarship be?
The amount of each child’s scholarship is determined by each need.
- Why do families have to pay part of the tuition?
Each family members who can give is encourage to do so. This concept of making a financial sacrifice will motivate the student to stay focus. Moreover, the scholarship is a hand-up, not a handout.
- Who is eligible for the scholarships?
The organization dedicated to expand educational options for children High-School Students of Fallen Officer in the line of duty, and Incarcerated parents.
- Can I use the scholarship at any private school?
Yes, as long as the school is operating legally.
- What options do I have if I choose to home school my child?
This is not for home school students
- I have never applied to a private school before. What help can I get for choosing one?
The application process if simple and someone from the team will aid.
- What if I am not satisfied with my child’s school?
You are free to transfer your child to another private school. Contact your local program office to let us know you are switching schools and we will send you the necessary paperwork.
- What if my child needs to repeat a grade?
That will not affect your scholarship in any way. It is not uncommon that children transferring from public to private school will need “catch-up”
- Do you have any academic requirements?
We want to help children from families in need – including those who may not be doing well in their current school. However, note that CSF-P does not continue scholarships if children are expelled from school or has discipline problems.
Most of the information taken from the scholarfund.org.